Build an Heirloom Quality Table That Can Be Passed Down For Generations
Eat a meal, remove the panels, and spend more time together by getting straight into game time!
...when you're done, pause the game right where it is and simply put the panels back on.
Hi, I'm Tommy Byers, founder of Out of the Woodwork.
Over the last few years I've taught woodworking to millions of people all over the world on my Out of the Woodwork Youtube channel and website.
Tens of thousands of people, of all skill levels, have downloaded my detailed woodworking project plans.
One of the joys of being a woodworker is the ability to create furniture that will be enjoyed by families and friends.
A quality, heirloom piece could be enjoyed by hundreds of different people over decades of service. Think of the impact that has.....
Imagine in 100 years that your great, great grandchildren still had possession of the treasure that you built with your own hands.
This table can be one of those projects.
The Board Game Dining Room Table Course
Welcome to the course that helps you create a beautiful, heirloom table with a deep game vault.
You'll use several different types of joinery throughout this build along with a process called "veneering".
With the plan and video series you'll have all the knowledge needed to build this board game table!
Video 1 - Legs
- Building up thick legs from multiple pieces
- The tapering technique that is simple yet transforms the design of a table
Video 2 - Aprons
- How to size and fit tenons into a leg from two directions
- How to choose wood grain and why it's the difference between an amateur and professional look
Video 3 - Base Finish & Assembly
- Testing and choosing a stain and finish
- How to blend the different colors in wood to make them look like one, cohesive piece
Video 4 - Arm Rest
- The simple joinery method that will help the arm rest last decades
- Reference measuring to get a perfect sizing for a new piece attaching to an existing piece
Video 5 - Top Panels
- The veneering technique that erases the concern about wood movement
Video 6 - Accessories
- 3 optional accessories that can be created for this table
- How to think about adding accessories to your project that could take it to another level
The Woodworker's Lab Community
- Ask for tips or help with any project you're working on
- Meet like-minded makers from all over the world
- Share pictures of your progress
- Discuss woodworking news
- Just talk shop
- Make your way up the leaderboard and earn badges
This is a private, exclusive, closed group limited to those that purchase a course from the Woodworker's Lab and it will stay that way. No social media account required.
Ready to Get Started?
100% Risk Free With My 30 Day Guarantee
I want to be sure you have an opportunity to login and digest most of the material in the Board Game Table course before you decide whether it's right for you.
Go through the course, put in the work, and if you realize within the first 30 days that it's not working for you, just send me a quick email and I'll refund your money. No hard feelings.
I want you to realize the dream of designing your own projects, so if it's just not working, for whatever reason, it's more important to me that you have that money back to go and try to make it work somewhere else.