Mill Up Any Lumber You Can Get Your Hands On
Learn everything you need to know about the two machines that will open up the woodworking world, to you.
Hi, I'm Tommy Byers, founder of Out of the Woodwork.
Over the last few years I've taught woodworking to millions of people all over the world on my Out of the Woodwork Youtube channel and website.
Tens of thousands of people, of all skill levels, have downloaded my detailed woodworking project plans.
How To Use a Thickness Planer and Jointer
You can build impressive projects without machines like a thickness planer and jointer, but using these machines can give you the ability to mill up nearly any kind of lumber in any state.
This 2 video bundle will show you everything you need to know about the thickness planer and jointer.
A complete training on the parts, function, setup, and proper techniques of jointer.
- Why properly setting up a jointer is 90% of getting a square cut
- How to take care of these machines to prevent rust
A complete training on the parts, function, setup, and proper techniques of thickness planer.
- How using a planer before a jointer is a waste of time
- How to avoid snipe with thickness planer
- The correct steps, using the jointer and thickness planer, to get perfectly square work pieces
The Woodworker's Lab Community
- Ask for tips or help with any project you're working on
- Meet like-minded makers from all over the world
- Share pictures of your progress
- Discuss woodworking news
- Just talk shop
- Make your way up the leaderboard and earn badges
This is a private, exclusive, closed group limited to those that purchase a course from the Woodworker's Lab and it will stay that way. No social media account required.
Ready to Get Started?
100% Risk Free With My 30 Day Guarantee
I want to be sure you have an opportunity to login and digest most of the material in the Jointer/Planer course before you decide whether it's right for you.
Go through the course, put in the work, and if you realize within the first 30 days that it's not working for you, just send me a quick email and I'll refund your money. No hard feelings.
I want you to realize the dream of designing your own projects, so if it's just not working, for whatever reason, it's more important to me that you have that money back to go and try to make it work somewhere else.